Model Railroad Construction Progress: January 2009
When I first drew up my plan for the interchange I designed the siding for the grain elevator as a stub siding.
Well I changed my mind. I decided it would look and work better if the siding want all the way through. I also dropped the
siding below the mainline by taking out the roadbed.
Here are the results.
Man I'm getting old. I've been racking my brains for the past half hour trying to remember why
I decided to stage some trains on the scenicked part of the layout and take some pictures. Oh well. Here they are.
I really need to get the interchange done. I'm getting sick of taking pictures on the same scenes. It's been like 5 years...Grrrr.
But even so...they still do look nice n' purdy...
Ahhhh. There's nothing like a good round of experimentation to keep me on my toes. In order to prepare for painting
my backdrop I decided to work out some ideas on what I wanted to do and to get more familiar with using an airbrush.
I camcordered all my noodlings and that ended up as my airbrush series on YouTube.